Monday, June 8, 2009

New Images

I have been working very hard of late on the comic as I am hoping to have a few panels featured in the Metro Pulse. For those that don't know the Metro Pulse is Knoxville's local weekly alternative paper. It was once independently owned, but in the last couple of years it has been gobbled up by the Scripps company. Many of us here in Knoxville were a bit worried, but in general I haven't seen too many strange corporate goings on in the publication.

Barring a continued digression into recent east Tennessee publishing happenings, I am very excited at the possibility of having my work in the paper. Obviously having your work published and shown to an audience of over 100,000 is always exciting, but as the issue in question will be a dedicated comics issue, it also allows people that are interested in comics to see it. Hopefully people will like what they see.

Read More...

So I am including 4 panels. Two I have already posted but I cleaned them up and have made the look of the comic a bit more coherent. This is still very much a work in progress, but I do believe these panels are completely finished.

Click on image for a larger picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet Archive